Racehorse ownership with Hambleton
The racing experience as a Hambleton owner is a unique one. Not least among the benefits are two complimentary badges every time your horse runs, whether it be at Ascot, Ayr or even abroad. They’re your passport to the banter in the bar, the prestige of the parade ring, and your trainer and jockey. In short, you get access all areas.
You’ll watch the race from the owners’ viewing area. After that? Maybe the winners’ enclosure, to have that special moment caught forever on camera.
Next up, a post-race briefing from your trainer and jockey and the chance to share your feelings with your fellow owners. As your ownership story unfolds, many of them will become friends, bonded by the great days shared on and off the racecourse.
- Meet like-minded owners
- Regular complimentary social events
- Get inside the parade ring
- Lead your horse into the winners’ enclosure
- Chat with your jockey and trainer on race day
- Enjoy the racecourse from an owner’s perspective
- Access all areas of the racecourse
- Unlimited private, accompanied Stable visits, watch gallops, meet your trainer and horse
- Name your two-year-old
- Your share of the prize money without deduction
- Your share in the sale value of your horse
- Two complimentary badges whenever your horse runs
- Regular email, telephone and website updates
- Complimentary photo of you and your horse
- Tell friends you own a Archie Watson/Kevin Ryan/David O’Meara-trained racehorse
Owning with Hambleton is delightfully different, find out why so many of our owners become firm friends.