The racing experience as a Hambleton owner is a unique one. Not least among the benefits are two complimentary badges every time your horse runs, whether it be at Ascot, Ayr or even abroad. This means ‘access all areas’ and first stop is the owners’ bar. Later, in the parade ring, you’ll hear the punters assessing your horse, but you’ll be the best informed, as you chat with your leading trainer and jockey.
From there, it’s off to the owners’ viewing area with your fellow syndicate owners to watch your horse run. Maybe you’ll even welcome him back into the winners’ enclosure, to have that special moment captured forever on camera.
There’s a post-race briefing from your trainer and jockey, then the chance to share your feelings about the day with your fellow owners. As your amazing adventure unfolds, many of them will become friends, bonded by the unique experience of great days shared on and off the racecourse.
Benefits at a glance
- Meet like-minded owners
- Get inside the parade ring
- Lead your horse into the winners’ enclosure
- Chat with your jockey and trainer on race day
- Enjoy the racecourse from an owner’s perspective
- Access all areas of the racecourse
- Stable visits, watch gallops, meet your trainer and horse
- Name your two-year-old
- Your share of the prize money
- Your share in the sale value of your horse
- Two complimentary badges whenever your horse runs
- Regular email, telephone and website updates
- Complimentary photo of you and your horse
- Tell friends you own a Kevin Ryan/Karl Burke/David O’Meara-trained racehorse
Hambleton Racing was a founder member of the Racing Syndicates and Clubs Association (RSACA), which was set up to ensure better and consistent standards for syndicate owners.
Members of the RSACA, which is supported by the British Horseracing Authority, the Racehorse Owners Association and the National Trainers Federation, are committed to providing fair terms and conditions for syndicates.